Thursday, October 9, 2008

A little something



I don't really have much to say right now, been studying japanese and forgot that I did in fact take a few pics from around the house with my phone. The drinks are from the vending machine in my building. The brown one is milk tea, which is delicious. The other im not sure what its called but it was an unpleasant surprise for me to say the least. Note the spoon in the picture of the orange can, i wasn't sure what that meant. Well it means that there is orange jello in the can. I was quite thirsty when I bought this, and to my choking surprise there were chunks in it. Yea, you see the unpleasant part to this? Try drinking jello after walking all day up and down hill in humidity. blegh. The other picture is from one of my many windows, specifically my kitchen. This is what I see. To everyone in Arizona thats what a tree looks like. A real tree! And grass too!! lol

1 comment :

AFWifey said...

lol. Now I know not to drink anything with a spoon on the front! I told you milk tea was delicious! Dude I cannot wait to get there. Its so gorgeous and the food/drinks rock!