Thursday, May 6, 2010

New products and more summer plans

Well today I picked up the new Revlon Photo Ready Foundation and Dove's Energy Glow Body Lotion.  I've been using the Jergans for about 8 days now and I don't see a noticable difference in "glow" so I thought I would up the color changing process a bit with this new body lotion. I've used this product before about 4 years ago without knowing it was a glow enhancing lotion, so when I noticed it I liked it to say the least. I'm hoping that using this product will give me the desired effect. I will test out the new foundation and let you know how it turns out

Dove Energy Glow Body Lotion

 


Revlon Photo Ready in Rich Ginger










 

Hopefully this summer I will get to travel more. My wishlist of possible destinations are

Singapore















Korea


















Hong Kong













Bali/ Malaysia

























 Phuket

2 comments :

L said...

I truly hope we get to travel to some of these places girl. Let's make it a point to at least go to Korea before I leave? Maybe I'll see you in one of the other countries when they port. We can go togetha too!

Yumeko said...

ooh girl trip
lets go travelling XD