Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Harajuku, Japan Pow wow pt 1

I'm late I know. Last monday L and I went out for ramen at Gyoza House and up to Harajuku and had a great time. Here are some pics from the craziness- gonna be a pic heavy post prepare yourself.















playing around with huge nerd glasses



































This was a Monday and it was still packed













taking a pic of L taking a pic lol





















Lynched Barbies?












Frog Leather Goods















what i believe to be an entrance to some strip club or something










ha, engrish














L cheezin


































Giant Uggs, Shaq status











boobie pudding- yum?











us on the way home

Okay, now on to the Pow Wow. I had alot of fun meeting you ladies we must do something like this again!




































wrap it up













it goes in your butt @__@











pads, haha





















cute seal with huge pores!











nipple covers











sponges!
























face mask's












































lashes











dessert nails





















face mask's that look like something inappropriate




















lunch at tony roma's

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I posted pics! =)
PS. I LOVE Harajuku - it's like my 2nd home.

K said...

Dani, I'm so amazed that you know about agejo! You know so much about Japanese culture, probably even more than me! You're right, it is derived from Ageha.
The character for jo is 嬢 which means girl (like "ojo-sama" is what people call a rich girl from a good family)!

Kasumi said...

Hi Danni!! It was fun talking to you on blogtv along with Kay!
lol boobie pudding haha. I want some of that ;)

Anonymous said...

where you been lady?