Saturday, February 21, 2009

M.A.C mini haul, and kitties.

The other day I received my M.A.C purchase from the new Hello Kitty does M.A.C collection. What drove me to get what I did was I liked, the orange- Paradisco and the purple- Stylin'. I know Paradisco is part of the permanent line, but I couldn't resist the kitty, sue me. A little surprise I noticed was that the light cream color Cream Royal, is almost if not the same color as Rose en Blanc from the Strange Hybrid collection from a few years ago. I have been running low on Rose en Blanc and have been looking for a similar dupe for a while now, come to find out it came as a nice lil cherry topper to the colors I was drawn too ^__^ I also picked up a lipglass in Nice to be Nice. Its orengy and glittery but sheer enough for every day use. Most of my lip glosses are in the pinky peach range so I thought why not?! And I'm happy I did.






















My EOTD

Styling, Cream Royal, Blacktrack,

Stila- kajal eye kohl in onyx





































And some actual kitties because I love them ^__^

This is Sage, my girls cat, he's so laid back and he loves to snuggle













And this is my baby Lilly ^__^ she's a pansy and is scared of everything but she has made leaps and bounds when it comes to affection and dealing with new things












here is her crazy face lol

2 comments :

Unknown said...

You just added me on Twitter and I couldn't resist taking a peep onto your blog!

I am so envious that you are in Japan - I should come back so I can stuff my face and my suitcase!

Beauty Freak and Fitness fanatic said...

lol definitely! such amazing food here^__^