Sunday, February 15, 2009

Homes

It's been a minute since I've posted but here goes another one. In my previous post I talked about a store called Homes. Whenever I hear that, my mind goes straight back to AZ and all the Mexicans I know, haha homes... anyway back on topic. Homes is like Walmart, Petsmart, Home Depot, Auto Zone and Ikea all rolled into one huge location.











































This is a giant kapybara toy, check that price man...


Also the other day L and I got to kick it out in Atsugi. She got me started on my crocheting, my beanie is not looking too good we gonna have to do a follow up lesson =_= but ima keep working at it.

2 comments :

Yumeko said...

at least u can crochet T-T i cant even cast stitches haha

Beauty Freak and Fitness fanatic said...

aww, i can't sew for crap with a machine though. I have two and I'm afraid of them. I get frustrated threading the darn thing =__=