Thursday, January 8, 2009

Forever 21 mini Hual(1/8/09) Drug Store mini Haul(1/10/09)

So I got my F21 package on the 8th!! They are very efficient might I add. I ordered on the 31st of December, and it was shipped the same day. I was told 7-10 business days. Well as you all know, NYE was among us this past week and I still got it before the 10day mark. Gotta love efficiency.
Now onto the haul.

I got a purple turtle neck sweater



























A tee shirt
















And a cute bow belt













me on my birthday wearing the turtleneck






























Now onto my other haul. I wanted to try out a new cleanser so I picked up Softymo Speedy
Cleansing Milk.














I also picked up under eye patches. Since I always get to bed late and wake up fairly early, I've noticed a slight dullness to my under eye area so I decided to try something out to combat it.













I picked up this scarf last minute at the 100yen store believe it or not. Its cute and it gets the job done. Still on the lookout for more scarves though. Its my new addiction along side over the knee socks!!


No comments :