Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lately

I have started working out recently with my friend nina and her frienemy of sorts. Thats a whole different story for another entry. Well we go to the gym at 7pm every day except duty days so about 5-6 days a week we will be there. Im starting to feel better about myself in the health aspect. We did end up going to MacDonalds after because we were starving after 2 hours of intense working out lol, but we got salads and went light on the dressing and had water instead of soda so I dont think it was too bad. I also had my English teachers networking meeting as well. The company that presented, had me very interested. Alas they require a B.A or an B.S I believe, and I have neither. So I'm still on the quest for students and or that perfect company for me. There is an open modeling gig tomorrow so, I'm gonna check it out. Its requirments ar to be black or white. I think I'm covered right? lol. Anyway, its late and I have to pick up hubby in the morning. I hate duty days...

1 comment :

Unknown said...

thats good ur in the gym get it right get it tight sidebar checkout my blog theurbanexecutive.com hopefully you will like what you see and follow